This re-issue model kit recreates the classic Toyota Celica from 1981, with updated decals. The Celica XX (known as the Supra outside of Japan) was a legendary sports car, and the XX 2800GT was its second-generation model. A 2.7-liter engine, front MacPherson suspension and aerodynamically-efficient body made the car a joy to both look at and drive for its time period.
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Interior details feature separate seat parts and center console with individual gearshift and parking brake components.
• Retractable headlights.
• Includes driver figure, and metal-plated depictions of wheels.
• Decals included for detail accents.
• Note: This kit does not include parts for motorization or the Yamaha Beluga moped, which were in the original 1981 release.