This Military Collection series product takes the modern ICM P204(f) armored railway vehicle kit and pairs it with Tamiya contents such as two figures, accessories, and decals. The subject is the P204(f), which was an armored railway vehicle that German forces made by converting commandeered French AMD35 road vehicles. P204(f)s were used on railway lines on the Eastern Front, mainly given a watching instruction but sometimes involved in seeking out enemy presence.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit. Vehicle length: 145mm, width: 57mm.
• Two 197mm lengths of rail-track are included (the ICM kit only included one).
• Two Tamiya figures included: a commander, plus a soldier in greatcoat with a rifle on his shoulder.
• Accessories include: shell cases, helmets, firearms and more.
• 2 marking options included, recreating vehicles seen on the Eastern Front.
• NOTE: Vehicle and track parts are a product of ICM.