The most popular Aqua Color paints are now available in all 88 shades. It is no longer necessary for the model-builder to compromise.
You can rely on this acrylic paint system for all your color requirements. The advantages of this painting system:
Revell Aqua Color paints in completely new 18 ml containers are ideal to use:
- The paints can be diluted with water
- The paints have a mild odor
- The paints are not flammable
- The paints contain practically no organic solvents
- 88 different shades
- The paints can be mixed together*
- The paint is totally dry after 2 to 3 hours
- A coat can be overpainted after just one hour, 6 times faster that with Email Color enamels
- The new paints can be overpainted on existing Email Color enamel paints (14 ml) without difficulty after the proper drying period, but cannot be mixed together.
*All Revell Aqua Color paints can be intermixed/blended, except luminous colors (36125 Orange (Matt) / 36312 Yellow (Silk Matt) / 36332 Red (Silk Matt), although these three colors can be blended together to create different luminous shades.
These paints are also suitable for airbrushing, but the following should be noted:
- The paints should not be diluted too much
- Dilute with max. 20 to 25% water
- It is best to dilute the paints with Aqua Color Mix. This also serves as a retardant and prevents the paint from drying too quickly in the spray gun.
- The spray gun can be cleaned with water immediately after use.
If the paint is already dry, the spray gun can also be cleaned with ""Airbrush Clean"" or ""Aqua Color Clean"".
For use with a brush:
- The paints can be applied with a paint brush due to their uniform coverage
- With a paint brush you can get a surface almost as smooth as witt an Airbrush
- The end result is absolutely comparable to that with ""Email Color"" enamel paints
- Exceptionally good results with a paint brush