One of the fan-favorites in 1/35 scale, the German Krupp Protze 6-wheeled truck finally joins the
1/48 scale MM Series. Every characteristic of this truck, such as its low-profile bonnet, infantry
carrier on rear and double wishbone suspension, has been realistically reproduced. Set also
includes driver and infantry passenger figures to heighten realism and atmosphere. The 1/48
MM Series offers not just tanks, but also a rich variety of auxiliary and support vehicles for endless
This vehicle was popularly known as the "Boxer" because it had an air-cooled flat-four square
engine. This in turn allowed a flat sloping engine cover of quite unmistakable shape which also
gave excellent forward visibility and a low silhouette. The Krupp "Boxer" was quite ubiquitous in
application and the chassis carried body work for a considerable number of different roles.
Aside from its air-cooled engine, the "Boxer" also had an independent suspension system, differing
from the conventional springing systems of other six-wheelers in German service.
- 1/48 assembly model kit of the German 6x4 Truck Krupp
Protze (Kfz.70). Overall length 107.5mm.
- Die-cast under panel adds weight and realism.
- Separately molded suspension spring for extra realism.
- Includes accessories such as Jerry cans, rifles and jack.
- Comes with 8 figures, including driver and passengers.