Tamiya presents a 1/16 scale figure of a WWII
Japanese pilot. Figure is depicted in traditional
Japanese naval airmans uniform with flight cap
and lifejacket. Set comes with a variety of
accessories such as sword, flying gloves and
goggles to add detail and atmosphere. Choice of
poses with arms folded, or holding ceremonial
sword in right hand. This historically accurate figure
is perfect for those interested in the 1/32 Zero
Fighter Model 21.
- Tamiyas first 1/16 assembly model of a Japanese military figure.
- Overall height 110mm.
- Model depicts early WWII style pilot uniform and equipment including flying cap lifejacket.
- Comes with accessories including sword, flying gloves and goggles.
- Transparent goggle parts add to realism.
- Rank insignia on left sleeve depicted by decal.
- Comes with display base.