Forty-foot tankers are widely used for transportation and distribution of various liquid products in North America. High grade 5424 aluminum alloy is used in the construction of the storage tank that has a capacity of 9200 gallons. The large tank is internally-segmented into seperate compartments and this feature enables the trailer to be used to transport various gasoline grades or other types of liquid products at the same time. Filling and unloading the tanks is achieved through a centralized manifold system located along the underside of the trailer. This tanker fits all Revell/Monogram 1/32 scale 10-wheel tractors - sold seperatly.
- Fruehauf 9200-gallon, 4-compartment tanker
- Detailed suspension, overhead loading ports, & valve distribution systemchassis assembly with dual drive axles
- Can be assembled with support posts raised or lowered
- Fits all Revell/Monogram 1/32 scale 10-wheel tractors.
- Molded in white and black
- Requires paint and glue. (not included)