A very common sight on our nation’s highways is the auto transport trailer full of cars - new cars going to the dealers or used cars going to auction. The car companies try to get as many cars as possible on the trailer. The total number all depends on the size of each car. Just one more sign that, since the invention of the automobile, our country has been on the move.
• Trailer holds up to 6 cars, 1/25 or 1/24 scale.
• Detailed with metal chains and vinyl tubing.
• Separate and extendable rear ramps.
• Can be used with 1/25 or 1/24 scale tractors (not included).
• Molded in silver with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.